Who Can Apply

Who Can Apply? Who Qualifies For Residency?

Any adult male serving a sentence in a Canadian federal prison may apply for residency at the House of Hope. The House of Hope accepts Day Parole, Full Parole, Statutory Release, Work Release, and Unescorted Temporary Absence cases referred by the NPB, by the Warden’s authority with regards to Work Release, and by CSC.

Each client is assessed for residency individually by the House of Hope’s case management team.